Engr. Sania SultanaView Profile
Training on Electrical AutoCad
Offline: TK 15000
Total Class : 24 Total Hours: 48
Location : D F Tower (Level-11A) Skill Jobs Digital Lab Skill Jobs Digital Lab, House # 11 (Level-11A), Road # 14, Dhanmondi, Shobhanbag, Dhaka-1209Registration Now
What you'll learn
- Make and edit their own AutoCAD Drawings, Plans and Layouts
- Prepare for the AutoCAD certification exams
- Work with projects like floor plans, circuit diagrams and mechanical drafting
- New features of AutoCAD 2019 and 2020 version
- Basic knowledge of windows operating system.
- This is the only course you will ever need to learn AutoCAD right from scratch.
Major Highlights of The Course
- All lesson files included for download
- Self assessment quizzes and Practice drawings at the end of every section
- New features of AutoCAD 2018, 2019 and 2020 version included
- Taught by certified AutoCAD professional
- Extra practice drawings and projects at the end of the course
What is this course all about?
- This course is a full length AutoCAD 2018, 2019 and 2020 learning package which contains almost all of the topics that you will ever need to work with this software. The course is designed for a beginner as well as seasoned users.
- A beginner can start learning the software right from scratch by following the course along just from lecture one. A seasoned AutoCAD user will also find this course very comprehensive and they can choose the topics they want to learn about skipping the basics.
Project oriented course
- The course lessons are mostly project oriented and most of the tools and commands are taught with their real world applications. Each module ends with a practical question which is related to the course and students are encouraged to answer the questions before moving further.
Drawings for practice
- Apart from module end questions this course also contains a complete section dedicated to practice drawings and projects like floor plan, circuit diagram and other.
Instructor support for questions
- I understand that students will have questions related to the course and its necessary also for a healthy learning process hence I encourage students to ask their questions related to the course in the Q&A section of the course. I answer each and every question as soon as possible and so far I have answered every single course related questions from students on Udemy Q&A section.
- If you are still thinking weather you should enroll or not then I encourage you to watch some of the preview videos and test the waters before you actually enroll in the course and even after enrolling if you feel that this course failed to meet your expectations then you can always ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
Who this course is for:
- If you are a student with no prior knowledge of AutoCAD, and want a comprehensive course with lots of practice questions then this course is for you.
- If you are a working professional looking to upgrade his/her skills and learn new and advance topics in AutoCAD then this course is also for you.