Md. Shoujat HossainView Profile
Practical Accounts & Finance By Industry Expert
End Date : 2020-01-27
Total Class : 36 Total Hours: 70
Location : DF Tower- Level-11 H # 11 (Level-11A), R # 14, Dhanmondi, Shobhanbag, Dhaka-1209
Friday : 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Saturday : 06:00 PM - 08:00 PMRegistration Now
Welcome to learn the practical Account and Finance from the most experienced and skilled industry expert. Skill Jobs is arranging another practical and inquiry-based training course on Accounting & Finance program for Graduate to Executive levels to mobilize your capacity more rightful and efficient. Through this training program, you can systematically resolve all the problems/ necessities related to Accounts and Finance of any type of organization.
Skill Jobs offers you the professional course on "Practical Accounts & Finance" for your career excellence
- Basic Discussion on Accounting Technique.
- To introduce level-wise accounting.
- The basic idea on Accounting Software such as – Tally (ERP9), Troyee, ERP (Regulated)
- Basic Idea on (Micro-soft office, EXEL)
- Prepare Debit Voucher, Credit voucher, and Journal Voucher.
- Voucher prepare and its criteria identifying process
- Posting in software.
- Voucher Documentation.
- Profit realization
- Financial Statement
- Cashbook maintenance
- Bank Reconciliation
Advance Level Documentation
- LC Documents
- TDS and VDS Calculation.
- Vat return Filing.
- Budget and Variances analysis.
- Calculation of Depreciation
- Reconciliation Journal
- MIS report prepare on basis of Management requirement.
- Accounts formulation of real practice.
- Financial Statement Preparation of MFG
Course Coverage Area
- Monthly Working Budget Prepare: (H/O Administrative Expenses & Project Overhead, Marketing & Selling Expanse, Financial Expenses, Monthly Construction Working Plan Project Wise, Monthly Land Procurement)
- Issued Post Dated Cheque Clearance List Monitoring
- Fund Management (Cash & Bank)
- Day Wise Collection, Deposit, Bank Book Status Prepare
- Bill & Payment Register Prepare
- Payment Proposal Prepare
- Fund Requisition Prepare
- Disbursement: Petty Cash, Cash Purchase, Supplier’s Advance/Payment Against Supply, Sub-Contractors Advance Against Bill, Monthly Interest Payment, Monthly Interest Payment, Monthly Others Payment
- Bill Checking And Purchase Update: Requisition, Purchase Rate Confirmation, Work Order, Mrr, Calculation, Bill Updating Through Software
- Voucher Entry: A) Cash Voucher: Payment, Deposit B) Bank Voucher: Payment, Deposit C) Journal Voucher Entry D) Contractor Bill Updating E) Collection Updating
- Voucher Checking: Head Of Accounts, Supporting Papers, Approval Of Attached Documents
- Banking: Deposit, Withdrawal, Statement Collection, Monthly Interest Deduction Checking
- Bank And Cash Reconciliation
- Supplier & Sub-Contractor Ledger Reconciliation
- Bank Interest Calculation
- Coordinate Between Bank And Management
- Weekly Reports Finance & Project (If Any) Works
- Coordinate Between Management And Supplier & Contractor
- Introduce Accounting Principles.
- Basic on Accounting Software like
- How to work with Accounting Software.
- Banking and Bank Reconciliation.
- Basic on VAT, TAX / AIT Issues with authorities
- Real job experience in a large manufacturing organization
- Calculate and Year ended Adjustment.
- Easy to get mid-level job
- L/C documents processing & checking
- Free Online support after finished the course.
- Experience Certificate by Industry.
- Course Completion Certificate by Skill Jobs & HRDI
- Job Support Opportunity in Local & International Companies by Skill Jobs
About Skill Jobs Training
Established in 2000, Skill Jobs is a growing technology-enabled service provider engaged in delivering services in two different fields of employment solution and skill development programs. Our human resources are highly skilled professionals, engineers, technologists, domain experts, associates who are diversely talented in multiple domain specialties located globally, who have successfully undertaken numerous projects in the various domain the field of engineering and software technologies.